These are some of the gadgets we are using in our projects and tutorials. Get some for your next project.
Learn about the basics of electronics theory, tools, and components in these introductory tutorials.
Learn about the basics of computer and micro-controller programming in these introductory tutorials.
Tutorials, demonstrations, or just general articles about anything technology related. aka SpazzOuts.
Request a Free Prototype
Is there a gadget you wish were available? Send us a request on our Contact Page. If you are the first to suggest it, and we decide to produce it, we will send you a prototype for free. Below are some things we are already working on. If you see something you want, send us feedback on our Contact Page. We will be giving the highest priority to the products that show the most interest. If you are an experienced maker or engineer, you can also ask to be a beta tester to get free stuff.
- IMU Snack: Breakout board for a 9-axis gyroscope, accelerometer, and magnetometer.
- CAN Snack: Breakout board for a CAN transceiver.
- Op-Amp Snack: Breakout board for a 4-channel op-amp.
- MOSFET Snack: Breakout board for a high current MOSFET with a low gate threshold voltage and capable of driving many electromechanical devices such as solenoids, motors and more.
- Level Shifter Snack: An 8-channel logic level shifter for shifting logic levels from either 3.3V to 5.0V or 5.0V to 3.3V.
- Zero-Crossing Detector Snack: Breakout board capable of converting 2 channels of sinusoidal AC inputs such as VR sensors to 2 channels rectangular DC waveforms for interfacing with a microcontroller.
- Temperature Measurement Snack: A small breakout board capable of interfacing multiple types of temperature sensors such as RTDs or thermocouples with a microcontroller.
Request a Tutorial
We have so many ideas and so many projects, it's hard to decide what to publish next. Send us feedback about what you are most interested in using our Contact Page. We will give the highest priority to the topics that show the most interest. Below are some topics we have been working on or suggest something else.
- Basic Python
- GUI Development on Raspberry Pi using Python
- PCB Design using EAGLE
- CAN (Control Area Network)
- Motor control
Lots of device specific topics:
- Raspberry Pi
- Beaglebone Black
© Copyright 2014 - 2017 SpazzTech LLC. All Rights Reserved